BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
xianweiw
Calcite | Level 5

I have some questions about how to create survival curve when I consider some other covariates. Although I have referred to Example 64.1 (9.2 user guide), I also face some difficulty. In the example, there are only two interested covariates which are used to divide the two groups and are the category variables. If I have more than two covariates which include even up to 10 covariates or numerical variables, it is not easy to divide groups using the covariates. How should I create the survival curves when I consider much more covariates which include numerical variables?  please help me, thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
xianweiw
Calcite | Level 5

no one can solve this problem?  I am disappointed

art297
Opal | Level 21

I think you are going to have to be more patient.  You are asking a question that requires an area of expertise that many of us don't have.  Conversely, many do, but may have other priorities over a weekend.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

And, 2 other suggestions:

1) posting the question in the Statistical forum http://communities.sas.com/community/sas_statistical_procedures might garner more folks who use PHREG

and

2) looking at the PHREG documentation example, entitled "Example 66.8 Survivor Function Estimates for Specific Covariate Values"

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/statug/63962/HTML/default/viewer.htm#statug_phreg_sect05... might provide some PHREG code to try

cynthia

xianweiw
Calcite | Level 5

the example in the second suggestion is the same to Example 64.1 (9.2 user guide) mentioned above. So I will try the first suggestion to post my question in the statistical forum. thanks for your help.

xianwei

xianweiw
Calcite | Level 5

thank you for your reply.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation