BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
SergioSanchez
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all

I have a code where I exported the data to an excel sheet and I wonder if is possible to aggregate data to the sheet without delete the data is placed before. My purpose is to make an accumulate with the data I exported from SAS and for making a dynamic table.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

TBH I would import that data, append the data, and then write out a new file.  Am not sure there is an easy way to modify data already present - Excel really isn't the best tool for data.  You could also output your data to and Excel file and then copy and paste it in.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

I believe you mean append data to a table?

I don't think it's possible Smiley Sad

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

TBH I would import that data, append the data, and then write out a new file.  Am not sure there is an easy way to modify data already present - Excel really isn't the best tool for data.  You could also output your data to and Excel file and then copy and paste it in.

SergioSanchez
Calcite | Level 5

I got it Smiley Happy

I followed your advice and it works, perhaps is not an elegant solution but for now it is sufficient.

thanks for your help

ballardw
Super User

I believe this might be possibly using tagsets.excelxp and proc print followed by proc means with all output directed to the same page, ie sheet_interval=none option.

But without knowing which type of aggregation an current export method just a guess.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 in conversation