BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
K_S
Obsidian | Level 7 K_S
Obsidian | Level 7

I know that BOOTSRAP is a valid option, but when the selection options appear in hover text, BOOTSTRAP is not on the list. 

K_S_0-1698346834907.png

Why is BOOTSTRAP not there when it is in the documentation and runs perfectly when specified?

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

When you say "Why is BOOTSTRAP not there when it .... runs perfectly when specified?" Does it run perfectly, with whatever method you ran with Bootstrap with the exact same data?

Which version of which interface are you copying that picture from? Perhaps the interface doesn't have the option because it hasn't been updated since the Bootstrap option was added to the procedure?

The documentation tells me that if you use Bootstrap as Varmethod (which is where I have to assume you are attempting this hard to tell from a picture) that there must be at least 2 PSU in each stratum unless you use a REPWEIGHTS statement. So perhaps you need different data of the Repweights before the bootstrap is available.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation