BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ucdcrush
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi, apologies if this has been covered, I searched a bit and could not find anything.

Using SAS 9.2 TS 2M3

As an example, let's say I have a dataset with 40 variables. When I'm in SAS explorer, and I right-click on a dataset and choose "View columns":

1) A non-maximized window appears with the top ~15 variables visible.

2) I click on the window to maximize, which should show all the variables but does not.

3) What happens instead is those ~15 variables are visible, and a lot of white space underneath the 15th (or whichever one was the last visible in the window before it was maxmized).

4) In order to see the remaining variables, I can click/select the bottom variable, then use my down arrow key which then magically makes the others appear, one by one as I down-arrow.

Is there a way to fix this where either the window opens maximized automatically (which MIGHT work to show what should be shown), or to fix whatever refresh/update issue is causing the list not to be "refreshed" or made visible when the window is maximized?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

For what its worth, I have the same problem in LR 9.3 TS1M2. (Windows 7 Pro 64 bit)

--
Paige Miller

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation