BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ssas
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,
After Installation of my SAS software i am unable to find the sas icon in my
windows- Start- Programmes.
Can anyone help me to sort it out.
I know i am posting in the in-correct place, sorry about this.

Thanks in-advance,
Suresh
2 REPLIES 2
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Basic question: was there any difficulties at all with the install process, presuming you were the individual who did the install on your machine? Has SAS ever been installed previously on the same machine? And do you have an account with ADMIN authority for the machine? Otherwise, I would recommend contacting SAS Technical Support to open an issue.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
Sounds like the installation didn't finish successfully. If your local tech support can't help, it's time for a call to SAS tech support. If you don't have admin rights, or the local tech support only gave you partial rights, things like this can happen.

You can do some limited testing. For instance, if you double click on a file with the .sas extension, does SAS come up.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation