BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
xtc283x
Quartz | Level 8

Hello-

I'm running a 2-way crosstab in Proc Freq and am dumping the output into Excel using the ODS HTML output options. Proc Freq always pads the output with two columns.

The first column has this information in it:

"Frequency 

Percent 

Row Pct 

Col Pct"

While the second column is blank.

What are the options that will suppress these two columns?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

A similar question was asked in this thread.  The recommendation: you could use PROC TABULATE (or REPORT) instead for more control of your report appearance.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

You could try the LIST or CROSSLIST options on the TABLES statement to see if that gets you close to what you want.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
xtc283x
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks for the tip on the CROSSLIST option. That solved another question I had. But it doesn't fix my original question. I still need the suppressing options for the two columns.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

A similar question was asked in this thread.  The recommendation: you could use PROC TABULATE (or REPORT) instead for more control of your report appearance.

xtc283x
Quartz | Level 8

Reluctantly good suggestion. Thanks.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation