BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
TashaChapWUSS
Obsidian | Level 7

Hey all!

Long time Base SAS user, recently moved to SAS EG.  

I have a program (a lot of programs actually...) that has an extensive PROC DATASETS in it.  Since moving to EG, it has started kicking out a long list of directory information to my output file.  I'm not using ODS code at the moment to control which output goes directly to my final output file (that's a whole 'nother conversation...).  So, how do I suppress the output from PROC DATASETS within the Datasets procedure?

Tasha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
TashaChapWUSS
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you! 

I should have listened to Google in the first place.  When I tried to type in "PROC Datasets noprint" it came back with "Did you mean PROC Datasets nolist?"  Apparently even Google knew the right answer.

Reeza
Super User

I typically add both NODETAILS and NOLIST to the PROC DATASETS statement.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation