BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mostater
Obsidian | Level 7

Has anyone encountered an Internet Explorer Script Error when trying to access SAS Help and Documentation?  The help page does not load correctly and a window repeatedly opens with this error message asking "Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?".  A view refresh (F5) corrects the problem, but it isn't a good long term solution as I have to hit it whenever I navigate to a new help page.  Not sure if a Windows update is causing this or what.  Any help (with my help problem) would be greatly appreciated!!

4 REPLIES 4
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Yes. I had given up and have been using Chrome to browse the on line help pages. 

I just retested since they have upgraded my PC to IE 8 and it seems to be working now.

mostater
Obsidian | Level 7

I am using IE 8 and viewing the online help and documentation seems OK.  It's the html help files installed on my local pc that are causing the errors.  I attached a screenshot of the popup error window (somewhat legible).  In the background is how the help pages typically load.SASHelp_error.JPG

mostater
Obsidian | Level 7

Issue resolved.  Turns out it was a Windows/Internet Explorer problem.  The IT department got involved and corrected it.  Not 100% sure what all was involved, but I believe they had to re-install IE8.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation