BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kriti
Calcite | Level 5

Hi i am looking for a good SAS Coding book.Can anyone help me out? and also looking for solution to create a web page kind of thing using sas coding wherein i can plug List boxes,Drop Box ,Text Box for the user.

8 REPLIES 8
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

There are a lot of good SAS coding books.  Two that come immediately to mind are Cody's intro SAS programming book (mostly pitched to new SAS users) and Rick Aster's Professional SAS Programming Shortcuts.

Sorry, I can't help on web coding.

TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

Depending on what software is in your installation, using the SAS BI components like Stored Processes, Prompting Framework, etc. can make it much easier to set up interactive dialogues for users.

Tom

kriti
Calcite | Level 5

If you could guide me for downloading 64 but SAS Software free download it would be really great!

MohammadFayaz
Calcite | Level 5

If you are familiar with JAVA based web programming, "Web development with SAS by example" by Frederick E. Pratter may help you. If you want to .Net programming, there are good papers on it.

MohammadFayaz
Calcite | Level 5

Check this article for .Net programming :

Also check it for further information:

kriti
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,Thanks for the reply but i was actually looking for Management Console kind of stuff.

kriti
Calcite | Level 5

If you could guide me for downloading 64 but SAS Software free download it would be really great!

MohammadFayaz
Calcite | Level 5

Call your SAS Institute.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation