BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MaheshReddy
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am trying to run this program using WPS 3.3 version,but it shows in output SGPLOT is unsupported.Can Have any solution to get the out put results.I have attached the program.

Thanks 

Mahesh.

6 REPLIES 6
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Would you not be better off asking on a "WPS" forum about this as it is not SAS software?

MaheshReddy
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for response,I have shared the code to find out any syntax error.

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

If you want to show code, post it as text in a code window (either the {i} or SAS run icon above your post), attached files are unsafe to download.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Most people on this forum are SAS users, and probably aren't as familiar with the nuances of WPS and the subset of SAS language that might work there.  However, you can try/learn SGPLOT and other modern SAS code for free with the SAS University Edition or SAS OnDemand for Academics -- both free to use for learning purposes.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Reeza
Super User

You need to rewrite the code to use GPLOT. You have an example later in your program and there are plenty of examples online. 

Your WPS license also includes support, so if you have issues you can contact them. 

MaheshReddy
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Reeza I will rewrit ethe code using gplot .

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation