BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Raghs_Newbee
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Iam trying to run the following Treedisc Macro. I am getting an Error " Physical file does not exist, C:\Users\Raghu\Macros.

I am not able to understand what other macro file I would require. Can some one help me.

Attached are xMacros and Treedisc Macros

Thanks,

Raghuraman Ramesh

4 REPLIES 4
art297
Opal | Level 21

Did you following the instruction included early in the treedisc.sas macro, namely:

/************ change the following statement to refer to

the file containing XMACRO on your system ************/

*%inc '/sas/m611/stat/sampsrc/xmacro.sas';

Raghs_Newbee
Calcite | Level 5

I have done this to the Treedisc Macro:

%inc 'D:\SAS\Decision Tree\xmacro.sas';

%include macros(xmacro);

The xMacro file is located in the location I have mentioned.

Is there anyother file that i have to look for.. Please Advice.

Thanks,

Raghuraman Ramesh

art297
Opal | Level 21

What is the purpose of the 2nd %include statement?  I don't see anything like it in the treedisc macro.

You would have to show your log for anyone to have a chance of letting you know what might be wrong.

FriedEgg
SAS Employee

This requires you to have a license for SAS/IML (proc iml) and SAS/OR (proc netdraw).  This was code previously written by SAS to aide in performing tree type discrimination analysis.  It lost support a long time ago, I believe, and was removed from their site.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation