BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Aswanth
Calcite | Level 5

i want simple and clarify answer plzzz give any one...

1.) what is sum statement & how it works ?

2.) what is sum operators & how it works ?

3.) what is sum functions & how it works ?

plz anybody will clarify me...

5 REPLIES 5
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Do google searches for

SAS sum statement

SAS sum operator

SAS sum function

and enlightenment will come your way.

Also known as RTFM, or Maxims 1&6

Aswanth
Calcite | Level 5
whether I dont have an idea to search on google...
IT will not to be clear & why i will ask you are an experienced so you will be explain simple and clear. But you will say search on google . get out.
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

If the grey matter between your ears is not capable of drawing the right conclusions from the VERY GOOD SAS documentation, then working with SAS may not be a good field of endeavour for you.

Simply because we could not explain it any simpler and clearer than the docs already do.

SAS_inquisitive
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
SAS has a learning curve. But good news is there is plethora of resources available. You can literally find anything you want. Just invest time on it.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation