BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
UrvishShah
Fluorite | Level 6

Can anybody let me know that when the SAS/Stat certification Exam is coming?  I've already gone through the SAS website for certification exam but still little bit confusion regarding SAS/Stat Certification Exam Dates?

Please tell me when this new certification is coming?

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

The best place to find the definitive answer is to send an email to the Certification Department at certification@sas.com because they are the people involved in getting the exam finalized. If you go to the certification web site, right now, you will still see date information from the "beta" exam that was held between June 28 and July 20. Administering the beta exam provided a way to make sure that the questions were not too hard or too easy and gave the certification folks a chance to do the final adjustments to the questions.

The certification folks will have the best idea of when the exam is going to be available publicly.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Today is the last day to save with the early bird rate! Register today for just $695 - $100 off the standard rate.

Plus, pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation