BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Wickywick
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

I have just managed to get the EG scheduler working for some of the tasks I have.

One of the things I have to do on Friday is to reset the scheduler to start on Monday.

I have heard that this can be done automatically by using a bit of code.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

cheers,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DF
Fluorite | Level 6 DF
Fluorite | Level 6

Assuming you're using Windows, your code will just be added to the Windows Scheduler.  You should be able to edit the settings to run at whatever periods you need.  You can, for example, tell it to run only on Monday to Friday every week, or on particular days of the week, etc..

Unless you need to do something much more specific than this, I don't think you should need to code it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

you may get more useful answers in the EGuide Forum.

I believe that you have to do that 'resetting' with Visual Basic programming, but not being VB fluent, I can't tell you more.

DF
Fluorite | Level 6 DF
Fluorite | Level 6

Assuming you're using Windows, your code will just be added to the Windows Scheduler.  You should be able to edit the settings to run at whatever periods you need.  You can, for example, tell it to run only on Monday to Friday every week, or on particular days of the week, etc..

Unless you need to do something much more specific than this, I don't think you should need to code it.

Wickywick
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for your help DF, I have set it up using Tast Manager as your suggestion.

Thanks to Doc@ for your suggestions as well.

cheers

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation