BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
UrvishShah
Fluorite | Level 6

Can anyone please let me know where i can find the SAS Copyrights books in India?????

I've placed the order to many websites online but they are giving me the delivery after one month.....i am more comfortable to read SAS Book rather than PDF....I also made inquiry to all SAS officies in INDIA but they are saying that thay will provide me only if i will go for training, They are not selling to individuals......

I'M VERY  STUCK ON THIS.....AS OF NOW I'M SEARCHING FOR THE BOOK SAS STATISTICS BY EXAMPLES BY RON CODY

THANKS IN ADVANCE.....

3 REPLIES 3
SBSAS
SAS Employee

Hello,

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding "SAS Statistics by Example" by Ron Cody.

Here's a suggested reseller in India for assistance with ordering.

Please contact:

Computer Bookshop (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Kitab Mahal Building, Ground Floor, Next To Central Bank Of India,
190, Dr. D.N. Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400 001
Phone : +9122 22076356 / 0989
+9122 66317922 - 24
Fax : +9122 22623551
Email: info@cb-india.com

If you have any additional questions, please send an email to: sasbook@sas.com

and someone will be glad to assist you.

Have a great evening!

UrvishShah
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you so much for your assistance......i'll make the inquiry for the same.....

SBSAS
SAS Employee

You are very welcome!  Glad to be of service to you.  Computer Bookshop has been notified and looking forward to assisting you.  Have a wonderful day!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation