input id sal;
cards;
02 56
45 86
run;

data x_fin;
set x1 x3 x2 x5 x6;
run;

i have created x_fin dataset by keeping x1,x2,x3 and after that i have added x5 and updated and after that i have added x6 to the dataset x_fin now.i want the dataset that was recently updated to x_fin and i should move that observations to a new dataset as x_updsets.so please help me out this is a example as Real time daily many datesets will come and set to one dataset now i want to find which dataset was added to it recently Message was edited by: Main
1 REPLY 1
Peter_C
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
are you looking for [pre] &SYSLAST[/pre]
That provides the name of the latest data set created. The online doc is at http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/mcrolref/61885/HTML/default/a000210371.htm .

hope it helps

PeterC

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation