BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
joe66
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am trying to run SAS-Callable SUDAAN by using "RLOGIST" procedure, but got error message " Procedure RLOGIST not found", Why?

Did I miss anything before applying this procedure?

Thanks,

Leo

5 REPLIES 5
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
This previous SAS posting in a different forum might be relevant to your question
https://communities.sas.com/t5/Administration-and-Deployment/SAS-callable-SUDAAN-with-SAS-University...

cynthia
ballardw
Super User

Are you sure that SUDAAN is installed? Is it the correct version for the version of SAS you are using? 32-bit SUDAAN doesn't like to work with 64-bit SAS and vice versa and version of SUDAAN appropriate for the version of SAS is another issue.

joe66
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for reply!

I am using SAS 9.4 1M5 now, it is 64 bits, I think that is the reason I got the error message if SUDAAN only works under 32 bits.

But, is there any way I can still use "Rlogist" procedure?

Leo

ballardw
Super User

@joe66 wrote:

Thanks for reply!

I am using SAS 9.4 1M5 now, it is 64 bits, I think that is the reason I got the error message if SUDAAN only works under 32 bits.

But, is there any way I can still use "Rlogist" procedure?

Leo

It isn't that SUDAAN only works with 32-bit SAS but that the versions have to match, both the same bitness and the correct version of SUDAAN for the version of SAS you are using.

The old way (as in 2009 the last time I actually used SUDAAN) to verify the install ran correctly was that the Help menu in the SAS display manager would have a separate entry for SUDAAN help.

If you are using SAS Enterprise Guide or Studio in some flavor, I have no specific ideas. If you are running in a server environment then you likely get to have fun with where and which version of SUDAAN gets installed as the server would require the install and installation on your PC wouldn't apply. I think.

joe66
Calcite | Level 5
I checked my SAS, it is SAS 9.4 TS level 1M5, is it the server version of SAS?

Thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation