BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi,

Im fairly new to SAS, but recently I have been using proc mixed. I recently installed SAS on my work computer and it gives me this statement in the log: "procedure mixed not found". Others in my office received the same installation cd's from our ITS dept. on campus and they are not having this problem with proc mixed. Does anyone know what the problem might be. Also it did not ask for two of the cd's during the installation process (i.e., installation disk 5 and SAS/Secure.

Thanks
1 REPLY 1
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
This implies that either hasn't the software been properly installed, or you don't have the required license, SAS/STAT i believe. I suggest that you contact your SAS software administrator at your site, or SAS Technical support.

/Linus
Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation