BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ameey
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Cynthia/All

Please guide me how can I keep the value of total column for a particular indicator as a blank cell in proc tabulate. As given below i have enclosed a the requirement sheet where we have to put blank cell in a total column for a particular indicators only and rest should come  with the sum of all months.  I have attached a small Data set and sas code. Anyone can reply me with correct solution.

print screen.png

5 REPLIES 5
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Cynthia probably has a great way via just tabulate (I personally rarely use it), however from most of these procedures you can store the dataset they create with an out=.  Then you can post-process that dataset in any way you like, finally reporting the output.  So you can do your tabulate, and output to a dataset.  Then a datastep to blank certain row values using base SAS.  Then proc report the dataset out.

ameey
Calcite | Level 5

Hi RW9

I have to use only proc tabulate and SAS ODS only. Sorry to say I did not get your answer.

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

No probs.

proc tabulate data=xyz out=results;

run;

data results;

set results;

if decision_column="Something" then result_column="";

run;

ods pdf file=...;

proc report data=results...;

run;

ods pdf close;

Ksharp
Super User

Since you are calling Cynthia out , you 'd better post it at ODS and REPORT forum , so She could see it .

One way I can think is using proc format , it is under condition TOTAL has different value .

Xia Keshan

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Since the OP posted this same question in several places, it would be a good idea to check ALL the places and find the one where I *did* respond before calling me out about NOT responding. With duplicate posts, I generally don't search out ALL the possible variations of the question that somebody posted just so I can post the same number of the same response..

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation