BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ameey
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Cynthia/ All

This is same report, Here is sub header B where there value is coming in a right alignment because in label it is numeric character and using proc format  I have changed the value into a printable character value. Now this character value is still coming in right alignment now I have to put in left alignment which is not going. I have tried to solve it but unable to do it. Please help me out how can i do it. Herewith i am sharing a data set with sas code, print screen of output and desired output.

output print screen.png

3 REPLIES 3
Ksharp
Super User

Why not add a STYLE to get it ?

proc format;
value fmt
 0-60='xx'
 70-200='yy';
run;

ods listing close;
ods pdf file='c:\temp\x.pdf';
proc tabulate data=sashelp.class;
class sex age;
var weight height;
table sex,age*weight=''*format=fmt10.*{style={just=left}} ;
run;
ods pdf close;
ods listing;

Xia Keshan

ameey
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

my data set is there in gip file and already i have used a proc format and  tried to move the B column value in left align but stll it is not moving in left. Even you can try with my dataset and sas code.

Ksharp
Super User

I have no time to download your data . Post it at ODS and Base Reporting  Cynthia@sas might would do that .

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation