BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
TanviG
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, I want to have the table for all the variables with the min max mean and missing percentage. What is the best solution of doing this given that I have 25 variables in my data.

2 REPLIES 2
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Here is the documentation for PROC MEANS. Give it a try, it isn't hard, if you have trouble, show us your code and we can probably help you. http://documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=proc&docsetVersion=9.4&docsetTarget=n0k7qr5c2ah3stn10g1lr5oyt...

--
Paige Miller
Reeza
Super User

And you want to add the statistics you want to the PROC MEANS statement directly. It doesn't really matter how many variables you have, just list them in the VAR statement. If you have a naming convention you can shortcut reference as below, otherwise you have to list them out manually.

proc means data=sashelp.cars min max mean nmiss n;
var var1-var25;
ods output summary=want;
run;

@TanviG wrote:

Hi, I want to have the table for all the variables with the min max mean and missing percentage. What is the best solution of doing this given that I have 25 variables in my data.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation