BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jbnve9
Calcite | Level 5
Hello all,

I am hoping someone here knows how to do this in a simple way. I am re-creating a number of graphs that weere originally in excel using proc gplot. I have gotten them to look identical other than one small issue. I need to put a drop shadow effect on the frame around the graph itself (not the legend, but around the frame surrounding the area where the data is plotted). Anyone know how this is done?

Thank you in advance...
1 REPLY 1
Paige
Quartz | Level 8
I don't think there is a drop-frame capability in PROC GPLOT. You could, I assume, very tediously reproduce this effect via Annotate commands, but I hardly think it is worth the effort.

Of course, I think trying to get SAS/GRAPH plots to look like Excel isn't worth the effort either, as I don't see any value in this effort.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation