BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

I believe you will have to open a ticket with Technical Support.  This seems to be an ongoing problem that no one has yet come up with an answer for.

Steve Denham

rutgers
Calcite | Level 5

Hi TZaihra,

i was wondering if you found a solution to the problem below. i am stuck with the same.

regards

akriti

Anky_Sri
Calcite | Level 5

I am facing a similar prob. Please let me know if someone was able to get this right and how.

Please the attached code for proc mixed and proc mianalyze and let me know how to fix it. I am using EG 6.1

I am getting the following error:

ERROR: Within-imputation Estimate missing for effect Routine_Technological_Problems in _Imputation_= 1 in the input PARMS= data set.

Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 2.34.48 PM.png
BarbClothier
Calcite | Level 5

Not sure if this will help various people on this thread, but I've had some success by looking carefully at the parms and covb datasets that get outputted and making sure all row and column names are exactly named the same (case sensitive) and I believe at times, I've had to manipulate those data sets even more to make sure reference groups and etc... are what they should be.  I vaguely recall at times needing to delete reference group rows that had 0 or missing in the cells??  Be sure things are sorted by _Imputation_ also.  At times, I've had to shorten the variable name also.  Hope this is somewhat helpful.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 19 replies
  • 1 like
  • 7 in conversation