BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I am running a Multinomial Logit model using the glogit option in PROC LOGISTIC. However, I am having some trouble finding a way to print the individual probabilities for EACH group in my DV (there are 3, with 2 as the ref). I know how to run this option in binary, but can't get it to work correctly in multinomial.

What I want is a new data set with three new variables, those being the probabilities of group membership based on the model. Is this possible?
2 REPLIES 2
deleted_user
Not applicable
I'm assuming there is no way to get these probabilities for multinomial models in SAS? Message was edited by: Eric08
deleted_user
Not applicable
Stated differently, when I run a multinomial logistic model (3 groups, 2 as the reference) and request the output and p='var', what do the probabilities in p represent in this case? The odds of being in group 2?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation