BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SteveNZ
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all,

I am trying to create a hyperlink to Google Maps for my addresses that I'm outputting to Excel via the ExcelXP tagset. The first part of the link turns up ie the maps.google.com part but not the northing and eastings. I've googled the problem but can not find the answer, can someone please help?

proc report data = address_history nowd ;

column party_id address startdt enddt latlong_northing latlong_easting ;

define party_id / 'Client ID'  ;

define address / 'Address' group ;

define startdt / 'Start' format = ddmmyy10.  ;

define enddt / 'End' format = ddmmyy10.  ;

define latlong_northing / group noprint ;

define latlong_easting / group noprint ;

compute address ;

urlstring = cats('http://maps.google.com/?q=',latlong_northing,',',latlong_easting) ;

call define(_COL_, 'URL', urlstring);

endcomp;

run ;

Many thanks in advance

regards

Steve

1 REPLY 1
SteveNZ
Obsidian | Level 7

Dont worry, I figured it out. Proc Report builds from left to right so moving the northings and eastings to the left of address in the column statement fixed the problem.

That's a very easy solution to a problem I spent a very long time trying to solve!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation