BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lredon
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I'm trying to export a PDF document with several tables and a survival curve using proc lifetest. The problem is that when I execute my code, everything is created correctly except for the survival plot, which appears at the start of the document and overlaps the table of contents. Does anybody know why this happens and how I can solve it? Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
ballardw
Super User

Please show your code including the ODS PDF to the ODS PDF CLOSE.

lredon
Calcite | Level 5

Here is the code simplified and the result I got

lredon_0-1719576053969.png

lredon_1-1719576066740.png

Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Since the photograph you shared of your code makes it look like you are using a lot of macro code it might help if you could turn on MPRINT so you can see what actual code gets run.  Then try to recreate the issue with a much (much much) simpler program.  Then you could share that simple program here.  Or just open a ticket with SAS support and see if they can tell you why the graph is getting placed on the wrong page.

ballardw
Super User

By any chance is that PREIMAGE reference pointing to location that the output of a previous run of Lifetest???

I see the macro variable &Dir used in the path for the PDF AND in the Preimage but with no actual name for the PNG file to use. So you may be attempting to use something that looks like X:\folder\subfolderpng (note the single dot would disappear when resolving the macro variable) when you meant X:\folder\subfolder\TitleImageName.png (which code should look more like &Dir.\TitleImageName.png )

With a possibly not well formed path\name to the Preimage location I am not sure what might happen.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation