BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
venkatesh
Calcite | Level 5
Folks,

Am Experiencing problem with, While Creating Stored Process in Enterprise Guide
Displaying Error as Connection to the server “SAS Main” could not be established.

But in the Status line showing as connected to Entibisrv: 8561/Foundation

Thanks In Advance.

Message was edited by: venkatesh Message was edited by: venkatesh
4 REPLIES 4
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
This looks like one for Tech Support.
K_rn_tiR_jesh
Calcite | Level 5
Hi venkatesh,

If you are registered the specific target in SMC for Stored process, it should be matches when u r creating the SP in EG, if not it will give the same error.

2) other wise, the entier sas Main connection collapsed then also you can get the same probelm

3) Open EG and Look at the connection with server, for this click on the bottom side on repostiroy symbol, you will get sas main window, go for the test connection, if here you will get the probelm, then the problem is with the SASMAIN server in SMC.

So check the things, and let me know......

bye...
Thanks & Regards
RAJESH.K
venkatesh
Calcite | Level 5
Hi Rajesh.,

Thanks for your Replay....

i done with test connection, its successful.

as per my opinion problem with specific target in SMC. can u provide a clear cut idea regarding this. And no one is there to handle SMC in my team i have to handle the problem.

Regards.,
Venkatesh.
venkatesh
Calcite | Level 5
I Resolved with Hot Fix.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation