BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi there,

I'm a pretty new SAS user and I'm stumped on the output from PROC MI. I'm using the Regression method for Monotone data to impute missing values for one variable in my dataset, using 6 other continuous variables as predictors.

In the 9.1 User's Guide, it states that with the DETAILS option (i.e., monotone reg (Y = X 1 X2....X6/ details) the parameters estimated from the observed data and the parameters used in each imputation are displayed under the heading "Regression Models for Monotone Method".

My code runs fine, error free, and produces imputed datasets that seem reasonable; however the parameters estimated for each effect (i.e., independent variable) make no sense. I'm guessing that they are somehow standardized, but the manual makes no mention of this...If they are standardized, can someone please tell me what formula the program is using to do the standardization?

Cheers and thanks in advance,
Jenn
2 REPLIES 2
deleted_user
Not applicable
Plz try different K values in options ( DETAILS and K=).
CGM
Calcite | Level 5 CGM
Calcite | Level 5
Hi, Jenn.
I have the same question that you had. Did you find out anything?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation