BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
chandler
Fluorite | Level 6
I'm using SAS version 9.1.3 on Windows XP Professional platform. I have some programs that create monthly reports on Excel2003 spreadsheets using PROC REPORT. I don't use tagsets, just "ods html". This month, all the sheets are blank. What is the likely cause of this? The log doesn't show any errors. I checked the data source manually, and there are, in fact, observations that meet the query criteria for the report.

Please help.
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Here are some ideas: If you have an ODS HTML statement at the top of your code, do you have a matching ODS HTML CLOSE at the bottom of your code??? Frequently one of the reasons that output is not created is the absence of the proper ODS HTML CLOSE statement.

Another reason that output is not created is the absence of the proper RUN step boundary at the end of your procedure step.

Another debugging technique is to open the HTML file with NOTEPAD. If the HTML file is empty, that indicates some kind of issue with your ODS file creation.

If there are no errors in the SAS log and you have checked all the above conditions, then you may want to open a track with Tech Support. To open a track with Tech Support, go to:
http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation