BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sassharp
Calcite | Level 5

Anybody has the complete code in this below paper?

"Proc Photo" : A Generic Method to Capture Time-Stamped

States of Operational Tables

http://www2.sas.com/proceedings/sugi31/157-31.pdf

8 REPLIES 8
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Generally, you contact the paper's author(s) in order to find out whether they are willing to share the full code with you. I noted that there was an email address for the author at the end of the paper.

cynthia

sassharp
Calcite | Level 5

First thanks for your reply in your busy schedule Cynthia. I did send an email. The result is mail delivery failed notification in my inbox.  The author mentioned in that paper he is willing to share the code.

would you please guide me the other ways to contact him?

thanks.

art297
Opal | Level 21

He is on the Quebec user group board.  I don't have his email address, but just sent an email off to one of his colleagues asking for it.  If you send me an email at art297 at rogers dot com, I'll pass it on to you (when/if I receive it).  Make the subject of the email: Looking for  Richard Masse's email

Art

sassharp
Calcite | Level 5

@Arthur Tabachneck,

Did you find any info for Richard Masses's email? or contact info?

art297
Opal | Level 21

Not yet!  I'll sent an email to one person.  I'll send out a followup email this morning.

sassharp
Calcite | Level 5

@Arthur Tabachneck,

Any update?

art297
Opal | Level 21

Almost!  I just received an email from someone who informed me that they have the address and will be sending it to me by Monday.  I will email it to you as soon as I receive it.

sassharp
Calcite | Level 5

@ Arthur Tabachneck

I am thankful for all your efforts.

Thanks.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation