BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Angiet
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I'm new using the procedure IRT. I would like to draw two information curves (TIC) in the same graphe. The first curve with the original items of the test and the second one after dropping les items that provide less information. I already saw one exemple in the Guide of SAS but there isn't the code.

I would like to know if there is an option in the PROC IRT to draw both curves in the same graphe.

Thank you in advance for your help

1 REPLY 1
Lunacat
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I found your post when I have the same problem. I know it is a long time ago and you may have solved and forgot this already. But for the future use, I put my solution here. I used output option to output the TIC values for both models, merge them using theta (the trait) and then create the overlay graph use proc sgplot.

Hope this helps others like me.

Thanks,

Luna

In proc irt, use this to output the TIC dataset.

ods output TestInfoCurve=xx;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation