BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
R_Win
Calcite | Level 5
Hi
i am exporting output in ods excel i want the output to start from row=2 and column=2.

Actually I need ExcelXP option in which I can output my dataset into Excel starting from R2C2. If there is no option like that suggest me anyother way (Except DDE) so that i can output in excel in a particular row and column.

Regards
R.Win
3 REPLIES 3
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Suggest you subset your data first in a DATA step and drop the unwanted observation and variable(s), as required.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.
R_Win
Calcite | Level 5
Hope u have understood the question in wrong way.
Actually I need ExcelXP option in which I can output my dataset into Excel starting from R2C2. If there is no option like that suggest me anyother way (Except DDE) so that i can output in excel in a particular row and column.

Regards
R.Win
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
You posted this question in two different forums. See here also:
http://support.sas.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=9625&tstart=0

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation