BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PTD_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7

I use ODS PDF to generate PDF files from the Shewhart procedure. I've been trying not to display the procedure name and type of the chart in the contents table of the PDF file, without much success. I tried ODS NOPROCTITLE but that doesn't seem to work.

I attached part of the code I use.

Would there ba a way of suppressing the procedure name and chart type on the pdf output?

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Look in the doc for examples of ODS PROCLABEL. This is the statement that will impact the PDF TOC. ODS NOPTITLE is only used to remove the procedure title (The MEANS Procedure, The FREQ Procedure, etc) from the actual report itself. ODS PROCLABEL allows you change the topmost node label in the TOC. To streamline or create your own hierarchy structure or ot rearrange the TOC, then you usually need to use ODS DOCUMENT. Some procedures (like PRINT, REPORT, TABULATE, FREQ) use the CONTENTS= option at the statement level to alter the secondary nodes in the TOC, but that is not applicable in your scenario.

cynthia

PTD_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7

Cynthia,
Thanks for the useful info.

Fethon

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation