BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
TrishaS_
SAS Employee

Live webinar, Sept. 7, 1 - 2 p.m. ET

SAS® SQL: An Introduction

Register now

Structured Query Language (SQL) is a standardized, widely used language that retrieves and updates data in relational tables and databases.

PROC SQL is part of Base SAS software, and you can use it with any SAS data set.  

Join this live session to get acquainted with how to use PROC SQL, and the benefits you can achieve with it. Our expert-in-residence will discuss:

• Basic SQL queries and syntax.
  • Creating columns.
  • Subsetting and conditional logic.
  • Introduction to joins.
  • Creating macro variables.

Bring questions!

5 REPLIES 5
foderick
Calcite | Level 5

Ok this is Paul,  where do I click?

TrishaS_
SAS Employee
Hi Paul
Were you able to join the class? To join the event as an attendee
1. Go to https://sas.webex.com/sas/onstage/g.php?MTID=e23231d2766c3de461318b3fcc0fb1642
2. Click “Join Now”.
foderick
Calcite | Level 5

I called in but sound was not good.  Sound was fine on class last week. Thank you, Paul

foderick
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks, it looks as though there was a technical glitch with sound  - event on my land line. These classes are helpful. I will keep signing up. Thanks Paul

TrishaS_
SAS Employee
Hi
You bet. Sorry you experienced a sound glitch. You can also catch this seminar "On-Demand" in about 5 business days. It will be on the Ask the Expert site here: http://support.sas.com/training/askexpert.html

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation