BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Mike_Yates
Calcite | Level 5

I'm struglling to find an example of any code. Does anyone know where I can find more information?

3 REPLIES 3
mkeintz
PROC Star

Oops. Forget what I said earler (in strikeout font below).  The link had came up in a search for "sas hpeng", but I see that PROC HPENG is not the same as PROC HPFENGINE.  And I couldn't find any usefull links using the strings

"SAS"  "Entity and Network Generation"

which only came up with updates and hot fixes.

There's an examples section in the The HPFEngine Procedure page in online SAS documentation.  Do they satisfy your needs?

--------------------------
The hash OUTPUT method will overwrite a SAS data set, but not append. That can be costly. Consider voting for Add a HASH object method which would append a hash object to an existing SAS data set

Would enabling PROC SORT to simultaneously output multiple datasets be useful? Then vote for
Allow PROC SORT to output multiple datasets

--------------------------
Mike_Yates
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks mkeintz,

Indeed, I could also only find updates & hot fixes... I'm hoping someone here has used this or knows something about it

Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I believe that HPENG is a procedure that underlies some of the fraud detection analysis by using networks. You might search for the SAS Entity Analytics, Authoring & Surveillance product.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation