BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hello. I would like to do a logistic model but in my 2X2 tables, some cells are empty so my proc logistic doesn't work. Can anyone tell me what I can do? What parameters do I have to change in my proc logistic ? Or do I have to use another procedure?

Thank you for your help.

Valérie
3 REPLIES 3
deleted_user
Not applicable
David Hand @ M2005 Conference Proceedings; I couldn't find a link for this resource about pattern discovery. One category of failings is poor data quality like "missing, incomplete or outdated values". Which seems to be your problem.
deleted_user
Not applicable
Thank you for your answer but I was not clear. In fact, I'm working on a disease and there are several factors that could explain it. I have very few patients and with some factors, when I do the 2 x 2 table, there is an empty cell.

Usually, you are not allowed to introduce these factors in a logistic model, so I never do it, but some of these factors are really important and I am lookin for a way to build a model that includes them...
deleted_user
Not applicable
I still think that it is a problem of managing missing values rather than finding a tip in syntax of proc logistic.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation