BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ekruger
Calcite | Level 5

I fitted a model using Proc logistic and also added some diagnostics graphs to look for influential observations. I know that in Proc reg I can use the ID statement so the graph will show my id variable. How can I do that Proc logistic? I can see that some cases are influential but I cannot actually look at the case itself since there is no identifier. Any tips on how to address this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
cepmiranda
SAS Employee

Hi ekruger.

It depends of your SAS/STAT version.

Since SAS/STAT 12.1 we have ID statement on PROC LOGISTIC. It is used in the same way of PROC REG:

You can see the "what's new" documentation about this here:

SAS/STAT(R) 12.1 User's Guide

Enhancements

LOGISTIC Procedure

SAS/STAT(R) 12.1 User's Guide

Currently, we are on SAS/STAT 13.2, and you can see this documentation here:

SAS/STAT(R) 13.2 User's Guide

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Carlos

ekruger
Calcite | Level 5

I use Enterprise Guide 5.1 and Base SAS 9.3 so that may be the problem.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation