BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
A_Ja
Calcite | Level 5

Hello community,

I wrote a little script that connects to the SAS Connect Server on zOS via TCPIP. This script is called from a batch job on the same zOS.

Every time I submit the job, apparently another job is submitted in background with invalid or 'blank' accounting data. At least this shows up in SMF reports. The jobname is similar to the user with which the connect in the script is carried out. So i was able to assign these jobs.

I need to know where this data(job accounting) comes from. Is there a template I can customize? 

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Andi

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Unfortunately there are not many zOS SAS users active on the Communities, so you will most likely get a quicker response by opening a track with Tech Support.

A_Ja
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for the hint! I'll do that.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation