BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Magicpeace
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

When I used the proc surveylogistic in SAS, the number of observations deleted is larger than the number of obervations with missing values, so I want to print the excluded observations to check where is wrong with the data. I searched for several hours but did not find how to do that. Could anyone help me?

Many thanks!!

Miao

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

I don't think there's an easy way, but you could relatively easy move that into a proc print. 

proc print data=have;
where nmiss(numeric variable list)>0 or cmiss(character variable list)>0;
var numeric_variable_list character_variable_list;
run;
Magicpeace
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks! I just found the reason is that I put more variables in the class statement than I put in the model statement, and SAS will remove all the observations with missing values in the class or model statement. That is why the number of observations deleted due to missing values is larger than the number of variables with missing values in the model.....  

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation