BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
thegrad
Calcite | Level 5

Hey All!

I've managed to create a PROC SQL and SORT steps to produce quite a few summary tables and outputs but wanted to send these out as summary table to several email addresses. This will need to be done via Outlook and also have some content in the body of the email. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

There have been a LOT of previous forums postings about creating report output with ODS and then using the FILENAME email engine to sent email with the ODS report as an attachment. There are also quite a few Tech Support notes about the various system options that you have to set (at startup time) in order for the e-mail routines to work. In addition, you may need to work with your e-mail folks to find out the server names, mail method etc.

I think if you search you will find the information you're looking for.

As a way to get started, look at "greatest hit" #2 on pages 7 and 8 in this paper:

http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings11/300-2011.pdf

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation