BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Dick_Shryock
Calcite | Level 5

I am trying to export an html file to s specific location and when I use ODS it put's it where I want but ignors my style:

ODS HTML BODY=\\sasmeta1\projects\mmc\warehouse\wdata\datasources\mailitattach\boarders.html

style=DicksStandard

Thanks,  -d

3 REPLIES 3
sassharp
Calcite | Level 5

this might be not a good answer. You could do like this.

apply style first then export the resulted html file.

Dick_Shryock
Calcite | Level 5

Well that would be fine if there was a view last executed code so that I could add the code to my codenode.  but alas it doesn;'y have that capability

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi,

Did you put the template in a location on your SAS server? (As opposed to a location on your C: drive??) If you are using SAS Enterprise Guide and the new style template is NOT on the server where SAS is located, then you may need to move or recreate the template on the server. (For example, if you used the Style Wizard in EG to create your DicksStandard style, you may need to move the CSS file created by the Style Wizard up to the server. Or, if you used PROC TEMPLATE code, you may have to get write access to a location on the server for the style template. You would point to the location of the template store with an ODS PATH statement.)

Usually, if you are referencing a BODY= or FILE= location, you use a quoted string for a fully qualified name. I notice that you did not include quotes around your BODY= option.  But, since you said the HTML file was getting created, then I assume that you left off the quotes by accident.

Also another possibility is that IF you did use the Style Wizard to make a CSS file (as opposed to using PROC TEMPLATE code to make a style template) and you did put the CSS file on the server, then you may need to use the STYLESHEET= or CSSSTYLE= option to point to the location of the CSS file. If you are using EG, it has a default location where it looks for CSS files and if you CSS file is not available when the HTML file is opened, you will not get an error message in the browser, but you won't get any style used, either.

Might be time to work with Tech Support so they can look at your code and figure out which is the scenario that is impacting your output.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation