BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Pontch
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi guys,

I would like to format a proc tabulate report so that it display only rows where count(or n) is greater than 5.

The report currently has way to many rows and i would just like to make it smaller!

Is there any way to do that directly within a proc tabulate!

Many thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PGStats
Opal | Level 21

Not unless you already have a column containing the counts in your dataset. In which case you could simply add a WHERE dataset option clause to your tabulate input dataset.

PG

PG

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PGStats
Opal | Level 21

Not unless you already have a column containing the counts in your dataset. In which case you could simply add a WHERE dataset option clause to your tabulate input dataset.

PG

PG
Ksharp
Super User

Or you can set the foregound of cell be the same color with background.That can hide some special  cell.

Ksharp

Pontch
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks guys, just wanted to know if that was possible but it does not seem to be the case, i am just doing the report in 2 steps from now on.

ballardw
Super User

Don't feel bad about 2 steps. I have lots of code where I pre-process data and use tabulate for display. I've even got code that takes tabulate output and massages it before using tabulate to make the final table because my clients want a certain look.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 in conversation