BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SASHunter
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi,

I found this SAS Paper (Paper 045-2010) that seemed really cool. I tried to use it to get the variables in a dataset and copy them to my clipboard. But, what happens is it copies everything about the file in HTML format. Font, style, data, etc., all the html code.

I am following everything in the paper and it still gives me way to much information. I want just the data.

This is an example of what I get:

SAS Output
3 REPLIES 3
SASHunter
Obsidian | Level 7
: )

Well I tried it again and it works fine!

This is a great paper!

I took out the '@' sign on the put statement. This writes the variables down the page when I paste into Word.

Nancy
art297
Opal | Level 21
Nancy,

I couldn't agree more! Those authors must have been brilliant (presuming you were referring to paper 046-2010 rather than 045-2010)!

I'm joking of course. One of the paper's other authors sent me a note asking if I had seen this thread. I'd be interested in finding out more about what you did, as you applied the paper's concept in a way that was different from what we addressed.

I'm interested as about half of the same authors, along with three others, are developing a similar paper for this year's SGF that accomplishes tasks closer to that which you are doing.

Write me offline. The email address shown in the paper is an outdated one. You can contact me at: art297@rogers.com.

Art
---------
> : )
>
> Well I tried it again and it works fine!
>
> This is a great paper!
>
> I took out the '@' sign on the put statement. This
> writes the variables down the page when I paste into
> Word.
>
> Nancy

Message was edited by: art297

Message was edited by: art297 Message was edited by: art297
SASHunter
Obsidian | Level 7
Art,

Sorry for the typo! That was suppose to be Paper (046-2010)

http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings10/046-2010.pdf

Thanks,

Nancy

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation