BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
bradja
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

Why does this give me a warning "This SAS global statement is not supported in PROC SQL. It has been ignored.

It is ignoring the WHERE line.

Is there another way I can dynamically use the 1st day of the previous month (based on yesterday) and yesterday for my startdate and enddate?

%LET startDate = intnx('month',today()-1,-1,"BEGINNING");
%LET endDate = today()-1;

proc sql;
  DELETE FROM CCEXTCSD.SQA_RESULTS;
  WHERE EVAL_LOCAL_DATE BETWEEN &startDate AND &endDate;
quit;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Astounding
PROC Star

Have you tried removing the extra semicolon after SQA_RESULTS?  WHERE should be a clause, not a separate statement.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Astounding
PROC Star

Have you tried removing the extra semicolon after SQA_RESULTS?  WHERE should be a clause, not a separate statement.

bradja
Fluorite | Level 6

*facepalm*

Of course! I've removed the semicolon and it's working fine now 😄

eduardocuco
Calcite | Level 5

The same issue happened to me Smiley LOL

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 in conversation