Calcite | Level 5

Here is my Code:

Thanks in advance for any help given

dick shryock

Maine Medical Center

proc template ;

define style DicksStandard;

parent=styles.EGdefault;

class body / preimage=\\sasmeta1\projects\mmc\warehouse\wdata\datasources\images\MMC_LOGOsidebyside_Small.GIF;

end;

run;

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Looking at your image location, I fear that you are possibly creating your output in the context of the SAS BI Platform, using the client applications of the Platform (such as Web Report Studio or the Add-in for Microsoft Office) -- if this is the case, then you might wish to work with Tech Support because generally, if you want to surface a logo in Web Report Studio, for example, you do NOT do that via a template.

Also, you did not indicate your destination of interest (HTML or SASReport or RTF or PDF???) Since you put your preimage in the BODY class, the justification for BODY should impact the image -- I thought the body was centered unless you had a SAS option specifying NOCENTER.

I generallly use the TITLE method for inserting images because on the TITLE statement, I can specify a justification. There have been several previous postings on using images for logos in the TITLE statement. But again, I wouldn't recommend that method for all the client applications, either, if this IS being run in the context of the BI Platform.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation