BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
marka
Calcite | Level 5
Is there a command that will bring up the FSEDIT File->Print Utilities->Screen Print->Print dialog box, similar to how commands DLGPRT, DLGPRTPREVIEW, and DLGPRTSETUP work? I want to leave the File/Edit/etc toolbar hidden, but the users still need a print-screen option.
3 REPLIES 3
Peter_C
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
see the online doc for SAS/FSP Software Global Commands at http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/fspproc/59583/HTML/default/a001235267.htm
Under Printing Commands it describes the prtfile command and how that interacts with the SPRINT command that Cynthia has already described.
I used to invoke a combination of these through a function key or toolbar icon. You should be able to invoke them also through SCL.

Good luck

PeterC
marka
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks. I set it to a function key and seems to work great.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation