BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
shellp55
Quartz | Level 8

Hello I am using SAS version 9.3 and EG version 5.1. I have seen some of the other posts about exporting to multiple worksheets in Excel, which I will try, but I'm not sure how to save the data to know what is per worksheet. I have a data set of patient data and I am running various data quality checks on it.  The required fields for each criteria may differ but I want each criteria to be its own Excel worksheet.  So do I save each criteria as its own dataset to be sent to Excel as a separate worksheet or do I create one dataset  with a column of "DQ flag" to identify the criteria the case matches?  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Reeza
Super User

Either works, I'd recommend a single dataset.

Having each data set is a manual process and having them all in one allows you to use the BY group processing.

See the Data driven sheet example and the manual multiple worksheet examples here:

Base SAS: Demo: ExcelXP Tagset and Microsoft Excel

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation