BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Thuy
Calcite | Level 5

I imported an excel file into SAS. Please help me to create the permanent SAS dataset in the C drive

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

You'll definitely need to provide more details!

Are you working in SAS University Edition?  If so, you would use DATA step or similar to save the data set to your shared folders. See the FAQ topics.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Thuy
Calcite | Level 5

I imported an excel file into SAS, now I want to save this temporary dataset in the SAS library into the C drive

Reeza
Super User

If you search under the Learning>SAS Analytics U forum, there's quite a few questions and answers on this topic:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels%2Clocation&location=forum...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation