BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JUR921
Calcite | Level 5

I am pretty new to using SAS and I feel like I have googled for hours at this point. I've done a chi-square goodness of fit test to compare observed monthly proportions to expected monthly proportions and have gotten a significant result. Now I want to know which specific months differ with respect to observed vs. expected. Is there a test that will lay out the significance of each month?

1 REPLY 1
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

You might want to look at the CORRESP procedure, which enables you to request the "Contributions to the Chi-Square Statistic." The option is called CELLCHI2.

proc corresp data=SASHELP.CARS dimens=2 observed expected deviation cellchi2;
   where Type^="Hybrid";
   tables Type, Origin;
run;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation