BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jerry898969
Pyrite | Level 9
Is there a way to set the font for SAS within a config file or an autoexec.sas?
I'm getting the error with SAS saying it's has a problem with the metrics for sasfont.
I've tried what it said and now I want to change the default font. When I change it within the application the next time in it is set back to sasfont.
I do apologize if this is the incorrect forum to post this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You
1 REPLY 1
martha_sas
SAS Employee
When you are in SAS and have changed the font to be what you want, go to to Tools menu, choose Options and then Preferences. On the "General" tab, check "save settings on exit". Click OK. The next time you start SAS the font should be what you want.

You can set the option in the SAS invocation (depending on how you start SAS) or using an options statement in an autoexec file.

For example, if I wanted to use an autoexec, to always set the font to courier, I would put this in the autoexec file:

option font=courier;

To change it at the SAS invocation time, I would do this:

sas.exe -font courier

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation